Dokodemo Door!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haven't made a new post in a while

That's because I've been extremely busy over the past few weeks.

New courses, new students and new classes in a new program. There are also new computer systems to learn, new procedures to follow and new co-workers that I have to get a feel for.

All of this means that I often feel under the gun.

For the sake of updating every now and then, I feel the need to put-up a useless tidbit...

Did you ever hear of Japan's Liberal Democratic Party? It's a bit of a misnomer.

First, it's conservative.

Second, it has a number of anti-democratic tendencies.

And third, it's more of a patronage-allocation system than a party.

But calling it the Conservative Anti-democratic Patronage-Allocation System wouldn't be a winning proposition, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home