Dokodemo Door!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

New semester

I've had a very relaxing winter vacation-- maybe too relaxing.

The Spring semester is about to begin, and I'm wondering how long it will take me to get back up to operating speed, so to speak.

My schedule is going to be less-than-convenient this spring. Not only am I teaching a class I've never done before (necessitating lesson plans made from scratch) but the classes I'm taking in the evening are going to be quite challenging.

On top of that, Mari and I are planning to move to a new apartment not very far away from where we are now.

In other news, Mari has started teaching a small Japanese class among some of co-workers. She's going to start charging a (tiny) fee in the near future. This isn't going to be anything more than just a hobby for her, but I hope she finds the experience enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home