Dokodemo Door!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

First Full Day In London (II)

Whoa, it's been a long time since I've updated. Due to my job and all, only now have I had a chance to catch-up.

So where was I? Oh yes. Continuation of the first full day in London.

After spending nearly 3 hours at the British Museum, I sensed my wife wanted to move-on, so we took a somewhat lengthy hike around that area, slowly making our way down to Trafalgar Square.

From there, we walked down Whitehall towards Big Ben. We aimed to get there just in time to hear the 8PM bell and catch our cab ride home.

Along the way, I tried to get a photo of 10 Downing Street but the police barricade made a photo impossible. I was, however, able to snap a shot in Parliament Square which at least had something to do with the Prime Minister.

On Day Two, we hit Harrods, Hyde Park and Piccadilly Circus. My photos on that day were a bit too banal.
Coming up next: Rye and Canterbury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home