Dokodemo Door!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Updates, Prince Edward Island

Has it ever been a long time since I've updated.

Things have been rough over the last few months. I had a rather severe ankle injury that required a cast for about two months, and I still ache when I walk.

Oddly, the injury didn't prevent me from keeping a 4.0 average this past semester and teaching my classes as usual.

The injury did interrupt some summer plans that I'd made. Specifically, I was offered a summer job to teach English to crewmembers on a Princess Cruise vessel of the coast of Alaska, but we decided it wouldn't be a good idea for me to leave town immediately after getting my cast removed. In hindsight, this was probably a good decision.

Anyway, as of today, Mari and I made plane reservations to hit Prince Edward Island up in Canada at the end of August.

She's gotten into the Anne of Green Gables series of books and this year happens to be the 100th anniversary. We've picked-out a small bed and breakfast on the south coast and she's all smiles. Good, says I. She deserves an enjoyable trip.

And I want me some lobster, dammit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home