Dokodemo Door!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer 2010

The semester is nearing completion, and it's not a day too soon. My vacation runs from August through much of September, and there's a bit of travel that I'm looking forward to. For starters, in early August, Mari and I are going to hit Seoul.

I've been wanting to go there for a few years now, so this is a pretty big deal for me. We've booked some decent-looking tours of a number of historical places. Gyeongbuk Palace, for instance, probably ranks as the finest example of Jeoson-dynasty architecture.
Then a few weeks later in September, barring some kind of disaster, I'm going to be a presenter at a three-day seminar slated to be held in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
No, really. Stop laughing. Friggin' Bishkek, man. I have to fly on Uzbekistan Airways to get there.
It could be interesting, to say the least.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home